How Invisalign works
Individually designed for your needs by our specialist orthodontist
So you’ve decided that Invisalign is for you, but what happens next? Simply call or visit Octagon Orthodontics for a consultation to discuss your smile. With conveniently located, easily accessible Invisalign orthodontic clinics in London [W13], Beaconsfield [HP9] and High Wycombe [HP13].
Once Octagon Orthodontics specialist orthodontist determines that Invisalign is right for your needs, they will develop a detailed treatment plan from which your bespoke, virtually invisible aligners will be made to order.
Take a look at the simple steps you and our orthodontist will take together on the journey towards your brand-new smile.
The Invisalign process
It only takes a few simple steps to start straightening your teeth with Invisalign.
Records are taken:
- PVS impressions, Photographs and X-Rays (Occasionally two appointments are required.
- Records will be sent to Invisalign by courier for processing.
- Orthodontist receives Invisalign Clincheck 2-4 weeks later.
- Invisalign Clincheck will be emailed to you for acceptance once the Orthodontist has approved the treatment plan and you can view the electronic virtual models of your teeth before and after treatment.
(cd-rom or viewing at practice also available) Clincheck example below.
- Invisalign Clincheck accepted and confirmation of payment option actioned.
- Aligners will be ordered and delivered by courier.
- Fit Invisalign aligners (Roughly 3 weeks after acceptance of clincheck).
- Give instructions.
- Place attachments (If applicable).
- Carry out any inter-dental stripping (If applicable).
The invisalign Process
This invisalign video shows the full process in detail and includes an example of the Clincheck mentioned in stages 3 and 4 above.