How Invisalign works
Individually designed for your needs by our specialist orthodontist
So you’ve decided that Invisalign is for you, but what happens next? Simply call or visit Octagon Orthodontics for a consultation to discuss your smile. With conveniently located, easily accessible Invisalign orthodontic clinics in London [W13], Beaconsfield [HP9] and High Wycombe [HP13].
What is Invisalign?
Once Octagon Orthodontics specialist orthodontist determines that Invisalign is right for your needs, they will develop a detailed treatment plan from which your bespoke, virtually invisible aligners will be made to order.
Take a look at the simple steps you and our orthodontist will take together on the journey towards your brand-new smile.
The Invisalign process
It only takes a few simple steps to start straightening your teeth with Invisalign
Records are taken:
- PVS impressions, Photographs and X-Rays (Occasionally two appointments are required.
- Records will be sent to Invisalign by courier for processing.
- Orthodontist receives Invisalign Clincheck (example below) 2-4 weeks later.
- Invisalign Clincheck (example below) will be emailed to you for acceptance once the Orthodontist has approved the treatment plan and you can view the electronic virtual models of your teeth before and after treatment.
- Invisalign Clincheck accepted and confirmation of payment option actioned.
- Aligners will be ordered and delivered by courier.
- Fit Invisalign aligners (Roughly 3 weeks after acceptance of clincheck).
- Give instructions.
- Place attachments (If applicable).
- Carry out any inter-dental stripping (If applicable).
The invisalign ClinCheck
These invisalign videos shows the full ClinCheck examples in detail mentioned in the stages of the appointment process above.
at The Beauty Society
31-33 Amersham Hill,
Buckinghamshire HP13 6NU
NHS: 01494 443002
Private: 01494 513797
at Dental Art
Grove Road, Beaconsfield,
Buckinghamshire HP9 1UR
Telephone: 01494 681367
at The Ashcroft Clinic
2 Ashcroft Drive,
Middlesex UB9 5JF
Telephone: 01895 831 049
at The Avenue
112 The Avenue,
London W13 8JX
Telephone: 0208 566 9567